20 Nov 2009

The music contest

I was a brilliant piano student and I was on the point of winning the annual music essay and start a career like a musician. Unfortunately I was not the only one in the school, Amanda Colbert was better than me me because she had long-tapered fingers. She always teasing me for my short hands so I bought a swap spell from SRU shop and when will comes the the audition day I will got my revenge. That day I entered in her dressing-room, I narcotized her and swap my body with her. When my turn had comes I entered in the room hearing the strange clicking of my new heels, I smoothed my skirt and I've played like I never did before. There no doubt I was the winner of the musical contest. I must had only one thing: awake "Amanda" and leave her to her destiny of poor music student and see me while I will become a music star.

No comments: