2 Dec 2009

The farmer's daughter

I was a salesman and I was going through the Midwest when I remained out of gas. So I met a farmer that hosted me for the night and give some fuel. Before going bed his teenage daughter
entered in my room; she told of her abusive father and of life with no ambitions. We start to become very closer and we made love. During the act she said strange words and I fall in an hard sleep. I woke up in the middle of morning and suddenly I felt very strange not only i was in her room but i was her, completely. I flew out of the room but i met "my father" that told me that the stranger was gone early. So I begin to see, she used some magic spell to escape to her miserable life. Now I year has passed and I used to live the life of Marybelle (my new name) and my only amusement is try to seduce the farm's occasional visitors behind daddy's back.

No comments: