12 May 2024

Another Morning [mom\son swap]

Sigh, another morning wizz with my mom's panties around my ankles. Pretty fucked up sentence, right? Well, it's better than another morning wizz with my mom's vagina between my legs, isn't it? Who am I kidding? It doesn't matter how I phrase it, I'm still the body of a middle aged woman.

The rest of my family keeps telling me to "Stop moping." And to "Take advantage of the situation." But that's easy for them to say, they all wanted to swap. I was the only one who wanted nothing to do with that swapping stone, but I was outnumbered so I was forced into it. Why the hell would I want to be my mom? She's old, she's a woman, she's my freakin' MOM. But no, I didn't get a say.

They say I'm being dramatic, but I think they're having too much fun. My parents are high on their renewed youth and the novelty of being the opposite sex. My dad is embracing the opportunity to hang out with a bunch of teenage girls, that creep, while my mom is taking the liberty to flirt with as many girls as she can while in my body. I try not to think about how she's going about it or how successful she is, because then my mind wanders and all I can think about is how she's embarrasing me.

Then there's my sister in my father's body. She's loving her powerful position at my dad's office and brings that confidence home. All of the sudden she thinks she's the man of the house, or at least acts like it, and my parents are more than happy to indulge her. Unfortunately that means that I'm the "lady of the house", or that's what my sister keeps insisting, regardless of how much I argue.

If "lady of the house" means I cook breakfast and dinner for everyone AND do their laundry AND keep the house in order AND do the grocery shopping AND get my ass pinched by my insufferable sister when I'm not looking, then yeah, I guess I am the lady of the fucking house. It's not like I have a choice, that shit needs to be done and my family is making sure I'm the one to do it.

"I don't know what the big deal is. My mother mentioned to me, "There are worse things than being me."

She said. Well of course there are, it doesn't mean that I have to like it! I'm a 17 year old guy, and I have to put on a bra and panties every morning. I have to wash my mom's tits, I have to wipe her ass, I have to sleep in the same bed as my father, well, my father's body inhabited by my sister, who likes to mess with me and get grabby. This morning I woke up to her kneeding my boob. I shouldn't even have boobs. It's been five days and it's fucked up how used to peeing sitting down I am. I finish up an whipe to get everything dry, another thing you don't have to do if you have a penis. Speaking of penis, in walked my sister, butt naked, her dick stiff and at attention.

"Hey, a minute please!" I shriek, bashfully closing my legs and covering my crotch. "Relax yawn I've seen a woman peeing before." she said, starting the shower and then going to the sink to brush her teeth.

"Have you ever heard of PRIVACY? Plus I don't want to see your fucking dick!"

"Don't flatter yourself, it's morning wood, remember what that's like? Ha, you probably don't."

I got up, quickly pulled my panties up and flushed the toilet. "Fuck off." I said, storming out of the bathroom. "Don't get your panties in a bunch! Hey! Maybe you're PMSing!" She called after me. I better not be PMSing, but if I stay in this body for much longer, I may need to cross that bridge. This whole thing is so fucked.

No comments: